I have a ‘hoard’ of pallets I have been wanting to do projects with. What I discovered is they are IMPOSSIBLE to take apart….or with my limited tools and knowledge they seem to be! I did manage to get these materials together
I took the wood and managed to make a frame and connect the pallet boards to it. From there I decided to just use what I had, I screwed some pots on in various places, and even used some painted cans along the bottom that I plan to put some marigolds in.
Lastly, I just added some herbs. Some I grew from seed, some I bought at Lowes. I am just excited to have these on hand, and hopefully they will grow well.